PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE (M/W) IN FRANKFURT
To reinforce our team within a growing market we are looking for a production employee (M/W) at the earliest convenience. We encourage you to apply today if you are interested in working within a future-oriented company and your profile matches our requirements.
Wetropa is one of the leading packaging specialists in Germany. We develop and produce constructive packaging, load carriers as well as case and container inserts using high-quality foam. Our clients are well-known industry companies who value our professional collaboration at a high-quality level.
Production Employee (M/W), in Frankfurt/Mörfelden
- Your Duties within our company…
– Processing foams on machines and manual workplaces
- You would best suit to us if you…
- Have gained previous practical experience within the field of wood-, metal- or plastic processing (of advantage)
– have good written German and verbal communication skills
– have good manual dexterity and technical understanding
– are prepared to work in shifts
– are goal oriented and enjoy working as part of a team
- With us, you will find…
– a varied task within a modern and future-oriented company
– a dynamic and performance-oriented team
– a great working atmosphere in a modern work environment
– a performance-related salary
Interested!?! Then …
we are looking forward to receiving your application (also via E-Mail) along with your earliest possible start date and desired salary.
WETROPA Kunststoffverarbeitung GmbH & Co.KG
Tel. (0 61 05) 97 56 – 12
WETROPA is once again among the 100 best medium-sized employers in 2016
In 2016, we were able to increase our 2012 performance in comparison with other medium-sized enterprises in the country, which shows that our human resource and management departments are on the right track.
We equate our employee policy with our portfolio: There are no rigid products! We show flexibility and willingness to compromise towards our employees in the same way we show this to our customers and business partners.
We thank all of our customers and business partners, but especially we would like to thank all our employees, who have all made fundamental contributions to our success.