MADE OF FOAM
With contour bars made of foam, your packaged goods or components are picked up, fixed and secured precisely and at the specified distance. This is the ideal transport protection – your component remains in place (precisely fitting placement) and is secured against slipping and collision/scratching (spacers). Contour bars can be excellently attached to carrier plates and/or placed in plastic containers or small load carriers. Flexible use for automated processes or for transport. Contour bars are also used for CKD packaging.
ADVANTAGES OF CONTOUR BARS
From simple to complex – flexible contour cuts of any size are possible. Contour bars are used in packaging concepts where high packing density of always identical or similar components is required. Very often unisex solutions are required where both left and right parts can be accommodated.
- Existing SLCs / LLCs available?
- Is a special box solution (SLC) required?
- Components unshaped and/or bulky?
- Parts are scratch-sensitive and fragile?
- Components are surface-treated or chrome-plated?
- Solution as tray desired?
- Antistatic (AS) or electrically conductive (ESD)?
- CKD packaging?
Are you interested in our foam packaging?